How to Apply to the Tech School
All students who are residents of Cape May County may apply to the Technical High School. Applications are reviewed with a focus on the following:
- Academic Records
- Annual Achievement Test Scores
1. Complete an application. You can either call the enrollment office at 465-2161 ext. 691 to be sent one by mail, stop by and pick one up, or print out the online PDF applications and fill them out.
- Print School Application
- Print Required Forms for Accepted Students
- District Admissions Policy
- Revised - Admissions and Appeal Procedures
2. Submit your application either by taking the application to the Technical School and talking to the enrollment coordinator, or mailing it to:
Cape May County Technical School
188 Crest Haven Road
Cape May Court House NJ 08210
Prospective Student Placement Assessment dates to attend the Technical High School
beginning in September 2012.
- December 1, 2012
- January 26, 2013
- March 9, 2013
- April 20, 2013
- June 1, 2013
In order for a student to take the assessment, our enrollment office must have received a completed application and you must have received a confirmation letter for a specific assessment date.
The Cape May County Technical School District is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action organization and offers equal access and opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of age, color, natural origin, religion, sex, marital status or handicap.