The mission of the Cape May County Technical School District is to produce graduates with the necessary skills to compete in the global workplace; the knowledge to pursue higher education; avocational skills for personal growth, achievement of the New Jersey Standards, and life-long learning experiences through the combination of academic, technological, co-curricular and specialty training.
- We believe that each individual has intrinsic value and worth.
- We believe that respect is the right of each individual.
- We believe that family is the most important and primary influence on all people.
- We believe that every person should have the freedom to direct his/her own future.
- We believe that everyone is responsible for his/her own actions.
- We believe that everyone needs discipline, structure, and direction.
- We believe that morals and values are learned.
- We believe that self-worth is essential in realizing one’s potential.
- We believe that every person has the right to safety and security in his/her environment.
- We believe that the community benefits from an educated populace.
- 100% of The Cape May County Technical School’s students will graduate or successfully complete their individual educational program and pass a program proficiency test.
- 100% of the Cape May County Technical School’s secondary graduates will be technologically proficient.
- 100% of the Cape May County Technical School’s graduates will be enrolled in higher education, volunteer for military or be employed in a career major within six months of graduation.
- 100% of the Cape May County Technical School’s students will be prepared for careers in a global market.