Admission process for the Post Secondary program opens in April/May of each year
Mandatory Post Secondary Entrance Exam – Register Here
*One Stop clients: TABE testing completed through One Stop
Exam fee: $15.00
Time: 10:00 am
Career Technical programs that are currently open for Post Secondary enrollment are:
- High School diploma or equivalent (foreign transcripts must be evaluated and translated)
- Passing the TABE test
- 18 years of age or older by October 15th of the enrolling year
Post secondary applicants interested in the programs listed in this brochure are advised that these programs integrate post secondary students with high school students, who are given priority placement. Post secondary candidates that meet the prerequisites for admission, including criminal background clearance, are able to enroll in these programs providing seating is available. Seating availability is not released until mid-June.
The technical programs are full time, ten-month programs. The program classroom hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 2:30pm.
The 2017/2018 Post Secondary program is scheduled to begin in September 2017 and end in June of 2018.
The tuition for the 2017-2018 class is $3,150.00. A payment plan is also available.
Uniforms, textbooks and licensing fees are included in the tuition. Field trips are not covered in the tuition.
Cosmetology Candidates will need the following
- A copy of their Birth Certificate
- A copy of Marriage Certificate, or legal document supporting any name change from the Birth Certificate
- The tuition for the 2017-2018 class is $4,750.00. A payment plan is also available.
- Uniforms, textbooks and licensing fees are included in the tuition. Field trips are not covered in the tuition.
An initial deposit of $750.00 is required to reserve a seat in the program, once the candidate has been accepted. Tuition payments may be made in (6) installments. The first payment is due prior to the class start date.