Career & Technical Education information Technology Teacher
1. Valid New Jersey instructional certificate.
2. Meets the health qualifications required of all personnel
3. Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal
resident alien status.
4. Proof of current or pending residency in New Jersey.
5. Advanced knowledge of programming languages and concepts.
6. Knowledge of emerging technologies specifically related to Cybersecurity, Network and
To foster and build student awareness and aptitude in programming languages, applications and network security. Additionally, to develop desirable employment skills, safe working habits, and community involvement.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS:
Open until position is filled
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Please Email Resume to Human Resources Account:
Cape May County Technical School District
188 Crest Haven Road
Cape May Court House, NJ 082l0
609 • 380 • 0200 ext. 604
Pursuant to NJSA 18A:6‑7.1 et seq., all employees of a public school district, or of an agent contracted by that district, who have regular contact with pupils, must submit to a criminal history background check.
The Cape May County Technical School District is an equal opportunity educational system. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital/civil union status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender, religion, disability or socioeconomic status, in the administration of employment, contract practices, educational policies, student enrollment and admission policies, scholarships, loans, grants, and other school administered programs.