Maintenance Supervisor/Mechanic (HVAC)
1. Graduate of HVAC trade or technical school with work experience in building
maintenance, HVAC and Building Automation Systems. Schooling may be waived with equivalent work experience.
2. Possession of EPA Universal Refrigerant Certification to handle CFC’S or ability to
3. Possession of Black Seal License or must obtain within two years of hire date.
4. Required criminal history check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident.
5. Meet the health qualifications of all personnel.
Responsible for maintenance, fabrication and/or installation of heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment for the facility. To assist in the supervision of maintenance of the facilities in order to keep them in an attractive, orderly working condition, to ensure the safety, health, and welfare of all parties.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS:
Open until position is filled
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Please Email Resume to Human Resources Account:
Cape May County Technical School District
188 Crest Haven Road
Cape May Court House, NJ 082l0
609 • 380 • 0200 ext. 604
Pursuant to NJSA 18A:6‑7.1 et seq., all employees of a public school district, or of an agent contracted by that district, who have regular contact with pupils, must submit to a criminal history background check.
The Cape May County Technical School District is an equal opportunity educational system. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital/civil union status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender, religion, disability or socioeconomic status, in the administration of employment, contract practices, educational policies, student enrollment and admission policies, scholarships, loans, grants, and other school administered programs.